Tomalak Tile & Stone provides comprehensive pre-construction services including estimating, material option and method analysis, scope coordination and scheduling.
- Analysis of material options and installation methods
- Scope Coordination
Tomalak Tile & Stone's staff are educated, trained & skilled fabricators. They have an understanding of construction methods and maintain the high standard of service Tomalak Tile & Stone has a reputation for. Our staff are experts in their trade and are able to solve complex problems with a true customer focus.
- Demolition of existing surfaces
- Material purchase and handling
- Fabrication of materials (granite, onyx, travertine, quartz: Caesarstone, SileStone, Zodiaq, Pental, HanStone, Vetrazzo, and more)
- Skilled installation of fabricated material
- Sink replacement or repairs: when we install your new sink, ask about removable sinks without removing the stone.
- Sealing of stone
- Tile & stone installation for floors, walls, showers, patios and outside walls. We work with ceramic and porcelain tile, travertine, mosaic and glass tiles, metal tiles & manufactured stones (El Dorado & Coronado Stone).
Planning and design support
Proper planning and design is critical for a project's success: Tomalak Tile & Stone has the expertise and experience to answer difficult questions and provide the most efficient and cost-effective means to achieve the desired end goal.
Insurance/Bonding: Tomalak Tile & Stone holds a current and active license, a contractors bond, workers compensation and general liability insurance.
Post Construction Services
Tomalak Tile & Stone provides our clients with the peace of mind knowing that we are here to resolve any post construction issues that may arise in a timely manner.